The next generation of miners will enter the work force knowing they are protected by the worlds safest electrical protection the Safelec RVDSAFE® technology. The opportunities for mining companies to utilise the safely RVDSAFE® technology are enormous. Some of those areas where electrical safety can be enhanced with the use of the RVD® are:
- Portable generators, power inverters and Lighting Plant,
- UPS applications,
- IT Power distribution installations,
- Wet electrical areas – vehicle wash bays and wash plants,
- 110V Control applications,
- Conventional MEN earthed environments where earthing may become compromised,
- Earth Loop Impedance problem areas (conveyors or long runs),
- Vehicular applications (Mains power one moment inverter/isolated power the next),
- Power-board scenario for similar application to above,
- Portable building applications,
- Shut-down application (using the benefits of IT with RVD®),
- Protection against touch potential issues,
- ‘Insurance’ against all the costs associated with electrical incidents by mitigating the risk.
The RVDSAFE® technology can be applied during the construction phase or retrofitted during maintenance / overhaul schedules to minimise down time.
For further discussion regarding Mining refer to the mining White Paper.