The Inverters come in both Pure and Quasi sine wave use electrical separation between the LV and ELV sides ensuring no possibility of the LV side becoming live to 230V. The RVD® provides unparalleled electrical protection for the output side ensuring safe operation.
- Built-in overload and AC/DC voltage protection
- Standards Approved
- Broader electrical fault protection
- Test, reset and fault indicator
- Simple, safe and effective
- Auto restart after fault correction
- AC short circuit protection
- No need for an earth stake
Are you a product manufacturer (Generators, Lighting Plants, Inverters etc) why not check out our suppliers page. Join leading manufacturers using the RVDSAFE® Technology and recommend using the safest products on the market.
- Additional layer of protection wider range of fault detection,
- No fault current, no damage to equipment,
- Reduced error in set-up or deployment,
- No earth stake required,
- Enhanced productivity,
- Detects the ‘non-dangerous 1st fault condition’ in IT environment
- Allows IT environment to be used as a safe and stable platform,
- Monitors the earth and isolates under fault condition.
- Monitors the frame for a 43V leakage,
- Isolates 8mA of fault current,
- Isolates in under 20mSec,
- Compliant with and exceeding the requirements of safety in installation as specified in AS/NZS3000.
Straight Inverters: RVD®-E Solo Internal installation in small inverters with no RCD.
Straight Inverters: RVD®-EI External installation coupled to an RCBO where power is only inverter.
Combi Inverter Chargers: RVD®-EMR or RVD®-EM External installation where both mains power and inverter power is available from the Combi outlet.
The use of the EM is more for Industrial and Commercial installations where Reverse Pole damage is not normally considered a likelihood in a professional installation.
The use of the EMR which has Reverse Polarity Protection is more for Recreation Vehicles where power supplies of multiple venues has the potential to produce a damaging Reverse Pole Situation.