Customised Generators with the highest level of electrical protection setting new standards for onsite safety and productivity.
RVDSAFE® provides portable generators to your specification and complete with the RVDSAFE® technology so you know you have the highest level of electrical safety at your disposal.
- Designed for Generators Systems
- The RVD® provides ‘an additional layer’ of electrical protection to the RCD/RCBO,
- Enables electrical protection neutral bonded (TN) and Isolated (IT) generators
- No need for an earth stake allowing for rapid deployment
- Enables multiple pieces of class 1 equipment to be used from the one isolated power source
- Reduces OH&S risks
- Enhances productivity
Works with Any Generator
Our RVD® can be retrofitted to any generator or manufactured within new generators. Contact us to find out more.
- There is no specific standard that is available for the RVD®/RCBO device because of the dual method of fault detection. In the absence of such a specific standard the device has been tested and compliant with those sections which are appropriate with normal RCD standards. This is Australian Standards AS/NZ 3190 and AS/NZ 3100, exceeding the requirements of safety installations as specified in AS/NZS 3000. An ‘add on’ to the RCD/RCBO,
- Additional layer of protection
- Operates as a safeguard,
- Enhances protection in all earthing systems – TN(MEN), TT and IT,
- Detects 43V to frame-touch potential,
- Broader range of fault detection,
- Detects the ‘non-dangerous 1st fault condition’ in IT environment
- Allows IT environment to be used as a safe and stable platform,
- Consumes 8mA of fault current,
- Monitors the earth and rapidly isolates under fault condition.
- Monitors the frame for a 43V leakage,
- Isolates 8mA of fault current,
- Isolates in under 20mSec,
- Compliant with and exceeding the requirements of safety in installation as specified in AS/NZS3000.
Our product can be adapted to any generator. However we can supply the following generators: